Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy National Day Singapore!!

Yesterday went down to Esplanade to watch fireworks :) Although didn't really enjoy it because of the crowds, but I still have a fruitful nigHht there, because of friends accompany :) We were enjoying the fireworks, and forget to take pictures !! Don't know bring camera go there for what sia?!
Had dinner, or perhaps supper @ city hall, it was about midnight, and McDonald's is the only choice available for us.

What's after National Day ?? Oh ! It is 7th month... went to accompany friends to burn some hell notes, although I don't believe in those things, but sometimes it is better to do :) Actually some of us suggest that we should go to the graveyard, but it is canceled because there is school tomorrow : (

On the 1st day of the 7th month something always happens. Wake up @ 6.50am, got prepared for school. Going out to school @ 7.20am, and that's when I realized that I couldn't find my keys -_-ll
Find & Find till 8am... then took brother's keys :( And this caused me to be late for lecture _l_

Here is a 'Poem' created by me...


Yeah...
7th month has reach...
Gates have been opened.
Burning of Hell notes starts, ashes in the air, choking me to death.
Jackpots on the grounds, awaits for me to step on them.
Everyone is afraid, that they met one of them.
But me, no fear is found within, as I'm use to seeing one in the mirror everyday.™

No comments:

Post a Comment