Monday, August 16, 2010

A meaningful day, but it is all wasted...

Today is 七夕, spend the whole day slacking at home...
I had it planned, but seems that it just didn't work out my way D: was suppose to go out, but ended the other way round. At least I tried, so leave no regrets behind :)

Cold War is simply a childish act, which is performed by an immature person. What's the point of not talking to each other ??
It just makes things worst... Although we are just one room away, but why are we talking via msn & sms-es ? Oh ... it is not talking, to be precise, it is messaging. I'm really getting sick and tired of your childishness and all those little actions behind the back... It has been almost 4 years, can't you simply just grow up?! Be a more mature person, that's all I would ever asked for.

And lastly,
We're all made up of many sides; few are privileged to see all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment