Friday, August 13, 2010

My DotA Journey

Yeah... I'm back. Actually nothing much to write about this few days...
Recently, just play back DotA as I needed some replays for the up-coming videos. Almost 4 years since I played DotA. 1 year of feeding 3 years of owning. Lots of players that I would like to show my gratitude to, as they have guide me through this years.
By Order:
-- vAmp.Remilia -- The one who patiently guides me when I'm a beginner, hosting @ West Coast CC, providing me with a game to join. He never doubt my ability, never get angry when I do the wrong things. Although we never met each other before, but from how he treats people, I knew he was a Nice Guy to be with. It has been 2years since we last played together, wondering how have you been, regretted that I didn't took your contact number T_T
-- AnGeLSouLz --  One of the guys that have played with me in different games, from vAmpirism to TDs to BattleShips & BattleTanks, and not forgetting DotA. I used to play @ Prinsep Street's HeadQuarter for about 2~3years. Then he introduce to me a cheaper LAN-Shop in Parklane Shopping Mall. Met him 5~6 times, really a friendly guy, who always wanted to treat me eat, and always got rejected :) It has been 2years since we played together. Also another guy that I have regretted that I never took down his number.
-- OmG.ShawN -- One of the oldest friend I had ever had till now... about 3years. And one of the person who had made a great impact on my DotA Journey. We played from BNet to Garena. Winning & Losing, Laughing & Scolding. Even now, we still occasionally played together. His skill keeps improving while mine just doesn't stop dropping... Oh ! I didn't take down his number too ! But it is Okay :) He is in the same school as me anyway ~~

And there are other players who I appreciate too... Not in Order :
-- buttermilkshake -- A-Zone -- vAmp.Cookies -- vAmp-ICE -- Tdrx -- k3.AngryBear -- GoM.kOpI_kIa -- k3.LingLing -- k3.DevilGoD -- Glacierius -- Fusion -- Baby-Angel -- Jonckr -- Maxataclic -- Marsher -- lance28 -- MashedPotato -- iPotato -- iRybena -- Miss_Foxy -- XinChing -- smallduck --rinibudaitao -- iamnoob1234 -- 99tomi -- KnightZ -- babyvamp -- evil.rose --LibrA.cAi -- dd.lUst -- G0H)CumOnMeSG -- RegularHoster -- WeLikeTo[Surf] -- eH.Kia -- Star.Kia -- Pai.Kia -- DotAnoo13 -- DotAnooi3 -- DotAnool3 -- and Other Garena & BNet players who I might have not mention. Thank You. Appreciated.

Almost 4years of DotA Journey, rest 2months, everything went back to the 1st day.

No comments:

Post a Comment