Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tired...

I'm really tired, both mentally & physically.
And August and September has been enlist into the months I hate. Because real shits happens during this months.
Luckily the celebration of birthday brightens up the atmosphere by a bit. Had 2 celebrations, one with friends, and one with family. And I fcuking hope that my 3rd birthday wish comes true...
Played my last piece of melody on the piano before selling it away~ Hope it will be treated better by the new owner.
Thanks to those who send wishes on my birthday, through e-mails, sms-es, calls, or verbal. I really appreciate it.
Sometimes, best friends are the worst enemies. Because they knew what and when you're being vulnerable to.
I tried to keep it together, but guess sometimes we need time to cool down.
Please don't worry about me, I'm fine. I will smile :] More :D

No comments:

Post a Comment