Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perhaps, This is it...

This is not the end, nor the beginning.
Just a voice like a riot, rocking every revision.
But if you listen to the tone, and the violet rhythm.
Though the words might sound steady, something empty's within 'em.

Waiting for the end to come, wishing I had the strength to stand.
This is not what I had planned.
It's out of my control.

Thoughts we're spinning in my head.
So many things were left unsaid.
It's hard to let you go...

Sitting in an empty room, trying to forget the past.
This was never meant to last, I wish it wasn't so...

I know what it takes to move on, I know how it feels to lie.
All I wanna do, is to trade this life for something new.
Holding on to what I haven't got.

I thought it felt right but that right was wrong.
And I don't even know what kind of things I've said.
My mouth kept moving while my mind went dead
So picking up the pieces, now where to begin?
The hardest part of ending is to start again.

I will be fine. So don't worry about me.
♥23/06/06-12/09/10♥ R.I.P
Cheers Mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment