Saturday, August 21, 2010

I wish there is 72hours per day...

Recently, I had been very busy with StarCraft II reviews.
I had to do one review for each and every single map in StarCraft II. Sadly, I didn't read the contract probably.
Resulted in such a tiring amount of work received from Blizzard Entertainment™.
Seriously, there is like 120 pre-installed maps in StarCraft II, which means I had to write about 120++ reviews ?
Which mostly likely to cost me bloody hell lots of time to think, analysis, and write on the reviews.
It has been 2 weeks of my holiday, I had spent each and everyday doing on this STUPID reviews. By doing this, I had not enough time either to revise my work or to company my family.

So I seriously wish to have 72hours each day.
-24Hours for Studies
-24Hours for Work
-24Hours for Family & Love ones & Friends
That's all I ever asked for.

Last but not least, to people out there.
Read your Contract before you sign them. Else risked unfair treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment