Friday, August 27, 2010

TOFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Had been always busy since holiday starts. Juggles work & studies & lifestyle, it is harder than I have expected.
Went to a Japanese Restaurant that sells nothing but only TOFU! It is located in Orchard area... unable to remember which building, as it had been a week since I been there.
It is sort of a family meeting of both family instead of family dinner. Parents of us talk non-stop, asking so much irrelevant questions. I feels like saying "Just Tuck-In will'ya ?".

The food is sooooooooooo NICE :) and well-decorated by the chefs. Unbearable to eat it up :]
Sadly, the restaurant doesn't provide rice, if not it would be a Perfect combination of rice and miso soup.
Here's some picture taken :)
So cute isn't it ? Sells TOFU in the design of Robot :)
Here's the Food :)

How I wish they sell Smelly Tofu, but it was impossible to sell it @ a Japanese Restaurant :(

Well, although the day ends with a quarrel that is started by myself, it was still a memorable day...
Let's don't talk about unhappy incidents, and I'm sorry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment