Sunday, August 8, 2010

Need to consume Thumbdrive soon ....

As usual on Sunday, I went to Henderson wave for Sunrise. After that went nearby to eat & find Wilson :) Play basketball after that ... It has been long since we met, because each of us went to different secondary school after PSLE...

Went to eat at coffee shop :) It sure do bring back some childhood memories ... haha :D And went home after that. When I reach home, I realize that I left my watch on the table of that coffee shop, so I rush back like some mad dog, riding at 80++km/h head towards telok blangah :) and found my watch :) Thanks to the honest coffee shop owner.

Then went to Tiong to purchase some parking coupons, and guess what I saw?
Let the Picture do the talking man ....

This is the Best shot that I could get... the previous 2 shots were total failure :) Lucky didn't get caught!

No comments:

Post a Comment