Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sitting on the Fence

Went to YOG preview, the area's security is so high :( It is like within every 100 meters there is one security personnel.
Had lunch with ex-coach @ Subway, then went to visit the current Boxing/Wrestling National Team of Singapore. Saw their training sessions, it was nothing compared to last time that the training that we had :) Tried out with one of the boys, and it made me realize that I am so rusty already... It has been 2years plus since the last training...

Jiao lian said that if I want to go back and achieve the same standard that I had previously, it will at least took me 9months :( And assuming that my injuries won't affect me. Anyway coach is retiring in less than 2~3years time, so it is pretty pointless to go back, what's more, all my previous teammates had left...
I meant ALL of Them.

The funny day ended with a funny conversation between Jiao Lian and I.

Coach: After not seeing you for 3years, you seems to have grown.
Me: Yeah...
Coach: *Point at my Tummy* I meant that part.
Me: ...
Coach: You also grown taller.
Me: *Looking at Coach's Belly* You too...

No comments:

Post a Comment